Flexible & Printed Electronics
Stretching the limits for various materials
Flexible electronics, also known as flex circuits, is a technology for assembling electronic circuits by mounting electronic devices on flexible plastic substrates. Brückner’s lines are dedicated to fulfilling the demanding requirements for the manufacture of such films.
- Excellent surface properties for ultra-high barrier applications
- Excellent shrinkage and good mechanical properties
- Ready for clean room environment
- Precise raw material handling
- Proper extrusion setup
- Simultaneous LISIM® technology for "zero shrinkage"
- Substrates for RFID antennas
- Organic displays
- Organic photovoltaic
- Medical sensors
- Printed batteries
|Film Type||Thickness Range|
|Flexible printed circuits (FPC)||50 - 125 µm|