Apprenticeships at Brückner Maschinenbau
Know what to do when you leave school? An apprenticeship at Brückner Maschinenbau can open many doors for you. We are the global market leader for film-stretching machines, so there is always plenty to do and much to learn here. We design, develop and build innovative high-tech systems for customers all over the world. And you can lend a hand too. Because we want you to become so good that we want to keep you here at the end of your training.
The closing date for applications is September 30th for apprenticeships beginning the following year.
What you can expect from us
- Here you’ll receive stimulating training with lots of variety.
- We can all make coffee and operate the photocopier ourselves. We need you for real tasks!
- If you are conscientious and self-reliant, you can make a valuable contribution here.
- We are an owner-managed company and benefit from the backing of a strong corporate group. This is not only good for our future, but for yours as well!
- After your apprenticeship, you’ll also have plenty of opportunities for further development here.
- You’ll become part of a strong team. We cultivate an open, friendly working environment.
- We have an extensive campus with its own staff restaurant.
- Furthermore, we offer you good earning opportunities and attractive social benefits.
We offer apprenticeships in the following professions:
Our business is international. We sell our machines worldwide and have to purchase many parts for them at home and abroad. This demands familiarity with international payment terms, loads of responsibility and organisational skills. In return, the professional field is exciting and rich in variety, with many opportunities for further development. The training covers:
- Preparation of costings for comparing prices
- Sourcing, packaging and shipping of goods
- Procuring delivery documents
Do you and your computer speak the same language? Are hardware and software problems exciting challenges for you? Then you were born to be an IT specialist (specialising in system integration). Our high-tech systems run complex programs, they are individually configured and must be easy to operate as well. The training covers:
- Worldwide user support in hardware and software problems
- Implementing complex IT solutions
Technical product design combines technology with creativity. Naturally you need good powers of spatial perception and openness to new ideas and developments. Technical product designers support our engineers in designing and developing system and machine components. The training covers:
- Documentation of virtual products with 2D/3D CAD systems
- Technical computation/simulation and evaluation of materials
- Presentation and visualisation of work results
Our commercial departments (Materials Management, Accounting, Controlling, Export, Logistics, Sales and Human Resources) are numerous – as are the opportunities for an industrial management assistant to find work here. And this naturally also involves working on international terrain. The training covers:
- Order initiation and order creation
- Goods receipt and shipment
- Invoice verification
- Project organisation, planning and implementation
In order for us to be well-matched, you need to meet these requirements:
- Good school-leaving qualification (min. “mittlere Reife” (= GCSE/high school diploma))
- Accuracy and creativity
- Ability to work independently
- Good social and communication skills
- Good command of English an advantage
We require the following documents for a successful application:
- A compelling cover letter, detailing your motivation and your chosen apprenticeship trade
- Your curriculum vitae
- Your last three school reports
- Any other certifications for additional qualifications and internships