Plastimagen visitors estimated Brückner Maschinenbau’s solutions for oriented film production
01 Dec 2014
Cutting edge innovations for sophisticated oriented film applications
More than 800 exhibitors from over 20 countries made this year’s PLASTIMAGEN a hot international business forum for the plastics industry in Mexico, USA and Latin America. Brückner Maschinenbau, supported by the staff of Brueckner Group USA, presented cutting edge innovations for sophisticated oriented film applications at their booth.
Main topics of the numerous discussions were:
· shrink film lines for trendy labels and sleeves, replacing PVC blown film
· possibilities for energy savings in both thermal and electrical aspects
· increased performance and reduced operating costs for BOPP film producers
· new developments in the R&D department
· service and upgrading topics for existing BO lines
At the joint Brückner Group booth visitors also had the chance to see Kiefel’s latest developments for the packaging, automotive, medical & appliance industry.
Thanks to all visitors for the interesting discussions. We will be back for the next PLASTIMAGEN in April 2016.